10.1

"Another letter?"

_

Wednesday, Mars 28 - 2018

Today was great! I passed the test in English. Last time I only got 4/100 but This time I got 60/100. It made me realize that I've learned a lot more English than last year. Maybe it was through practicing a lot of English songs? Or it's just my natural talent! Either way, it feels great to have passed!

I'm celebrating it and holding a party! You're invited. Not like you or anyone would come... You don't know where I live. You're probably too busy to read these letters.

But I will still keep writing and one day I'll hopefully meet you! Your latest interview was great! Please keep doing what you do, you're an amazing and inspiring idol, V. I'll always support you!

-J.J.K

_

Taehyung sighed as he put the letter in a box he had, bought only for those letters, his letters and his replies to Jungkook.

Jungkook had moved to Seoul. Jimin used to try to make them meet, but for some reason, he stopped. Taehyung didn't give up though, even if almost a year had passed. He still wanted to meet and get to know the male who sent him letters every day.

He was glad nothing bad happened in this letter he wrote. Not much bad things happened Jungkook anymore since he moved.

_

Thursday, Mars 29 - 2018

I'm glad you're doing better in English! I remember when you wrote about that test last year. I'm sure it's because you're just very talented.

I hope the party is successful. I wish I could come, but you're right, I don't know your address for some reason :). Big secret, I'm not very busy! I read all fan letters and respond to them!

I'm happy you liked the interview. Many did. If I keep doing what I do, you have to promise to keep working hard and believe in yourself. One day I want to see Seagull, or now, Jungkook, performing on the same awards as me.

Good luck. One day we'll meet.

-K.T.H

_
Author note.
Once again, keep track of the dates.
A year has passed and the story is back in present time. It will go back again soon though.
Ask me if anything is confusing.