27.1

After reading the letter, Jungkook got dressed. He dressed as if he was going on a date in the park, figuring that would be "nicely, not formal" as Taehyung had written. He wore jeans, a belt was a must and had a white tucked in shirt with his sleeves rolled up. Perfect.

He walked out of his room, cautious since Jin supposedly was in the apartment. The two males would often do tricks on each other and Jungkook was positive that Jin would try and get some revenge from last time. Surprisingly, Jin was calmly making breakfast in the kitchen, Yeontan was resting on his cushion. Maybe the food was poisoned? Jungkook greeted his hyung and sat down at the table.

"Good morning kookie, slept well?" Seokjin smiled as he hit the younger males back, the ring on his hand causing the hit to hurt more. He had successfully proposed to Namjoon on his birthday, and the couple got married by the spring. Everything was still kept a secret to the public, even though many had already figured out a relationship between the two.

Jungkook nodded, watching as Jin placed plates of pancakes and bacon in front of him. "I did. I'm just disappointed to have woken up alone today. I kind of wanted to spend half the day in bed with Tae and then go on a date or something."

Seokjin nodded as if he was fully understanding, but didn't say more than that. He sat down and ate from his own plate, proving that what he had made was eatable and that there was no trick behind it. Jungkook took it as a sign to dig in. The older males phone buzzed as he got a notification from Twitter and he choked. "Jungkook-ah, please give me your phone."

The young male tilted his head and frowned. "Taehyung told me to take it from you. You can't have it today or any other device." Jin explained and Jungkook accepted it, handing his phone to his hyung.

_

_

"Where are we?"

Jin had taken Jungkook out with his car, driving him through Seoul. Yeontan was resting peacefully in Jungkook's lap. They had stopped in front of a big building with lots of people outside. Some sort of museum he guessed.

"MMCA. It's Taehyung's favorite art museum in Seoul."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at this. The national museum of modern and contemporary art. Was this one Taehyung's favorite? They had been on dates to several museums but never this one. Maybe Taehyung was waiting inside? "Thank you for driving me here hyung."

"Don't leave this place before you get new instructions, got it? Or else I'll get killed by Tae before I've even got a family with Joonie."

The boy laughed and assured Jin he'd stay. He got out of the car and looked at the huge building. Was Yeontan even allowed in? What a shitty plan his boyfriend had made. New instructions? Jungkook sighed and walked inside. All he wanted was to cuddle and spend the day with Tae, not to be ordered around without him.

He was recognized as he walked in. The woman working in the lobby gave him a free entrance which Taehyung seemingly had bought him. Namjoon appeared, showing him around and talking about various paintings. It was a mess. Jungkook tried to ask him questions such as why he was there and where Taehyung was but got ignored by his hyung. That was until he stopped in front of a painting of Jamsil.

_

Authors note

Sorry for not updating in a while! I've been both lazy and busy. This chapter is sliiightly longer than others so I hope that makes up for it?

Keep voting <3