25.1

It was a rather sunny day.

Jungkook and Taehyung left his apartment together with Yeontan at 6:39 am. Taking an early train to Daegu. They were supposed to gather at the graveyard at 5 pm but wanted to spend the day together in Taehyung's hometown. A small walk with their son wouldn't hurt much, maybe a stop at a cafe. They weren't dressed very casually and would most likely bring attention. They both were famous now even though Jungkook wasn't signed to an agency yet.

But as long as they still got to spend the time together, they didn't mind.

"Have you ever thought of getting a tattoo?" Jungkook hummed as he walked down the pathway, watching as the small Pomeranian dog ran on its small legs a meter in front of them.

The question caught Taehyung off guard. He glanced at Jungkook, wondering if he was trying to suggest anything with his question. "No, not really. I've only gotten henna tattoos since they're not permanent. I'm too scared that I'd regret it one day if I got one. But if I had to, then probably something small with a lot of meaning for me."

The younger hummed on once again. "You'd look great in anything. I've seen all kinds of edits where you have tattoos and piercings. They make you look a lot more badass than what you actually are."

"Yeah, people think I'm like that sometimes because of how I act on stage. You've got more of that personage than I."

"I wanted to get a tattoo once, two years ago when I was seventeen. Yoongi scolded me for it. It's often associated with gangs and would probably give a bad image so I changed my mind."

The two males took a turn, heading to a small hidden cafe on a smaller street. Taehyung leaned against Jungkook. "It's your body. You're free to do your own decisions about it as long as you're happy and not hurting."

"That sounds like Namjoon."

"Well, he was the one who told me that."

Jungkook laughed and Taehyung studied his smile and laughter. It was his favorite sound— he could make a whole worshipping club for it. Not like it would be a problem to get members for it. Jimin and Hoseok would be in at once, and a lot of fans would be more than happy to join.

They entered the cafe and were lucky to not be recognized at once. It was a small and cozy one, run by a very kind older lady. They had a very calm and nice chat as they ate sweets together. Until getting a text from Jimin to hurry up.

_

Author's note