14.4

Jungkook needed some time to recover. Even if he and Taehyung had agreed on going for dates, it was hard believing it was actually his idol unless like now, being surrounded by a thousand others fans who reminded him.

They were finally allowed in, Jungkook having no idea of what to expect from this. He had been invited on a short notice, not being able to bring any friend and having to find all the information about the fansign himself since Taehyung didn't even write where or which fansign it was. But he had successfully made it there.

Some fans recognized him from the last sign he was at. Of course he would be recognized since his running side profile had been spread all across the internet, especially among the fandom.

"Why did you run from V oppa?"

"Are you dating anyone? You're so handsome"

"You hurt his feelings, how dare you show up again?!"

Jungkook did his best to remain calm and be polite. After all, they all belonged to the same fandom and only wanted good for V. As some blamed him for hurting V, he wanted to tell them, tell them that V was the one who invited him to the fansign. But they made a promise together. Jungkook can't tell anyone about their interactions.

But what happened if V himself revealed it to the public?Jungkook was next up to meet him.

_
Authors note

This story still has a way to go before it's finished, but I've started to think about what my next story should be.

I'm debating whether it should be Taekook or Namjin. I really wanted to make Namjin but all the ideas and plots I have for that is a mess.

I got an idea for a great story with illnesses but it kind of fits more with Taekook. Ya'll here for Taekook so you'd like another Taekook book after this one, right?