22.0

"I didn't want to ask you this but since you know about the situation already..." Taehyung spoke to Jungkook as they were back in the apartment, cuddled up in the bed. Both of their eyes still swollen.

"The backlash of us dating has affected me as idol a lot. My manager got a plan to draw audience and attention to me by leaking pictures of us on dates."

Jungkook nodded understandingly, running a hand through Taehyung's soft hair to comfort him. They had quite an argument. The younger was fortunately smooth with words. This time he had to take some responsibility and show that he too could take care of the other. They both learned quite a few things about each other when their roles suddenly switched.

"Why not? I'm a man! I can do that." he chuckled and so did Taehyung. "I need to do something in return for everything you've done for me. I'll protect you. Like, I can even be your bodyguard- have you seen my muscles??"

Taehyung smiled box-smile-ish. "I have. Twice. Your body screams daddy while your face belongs to a baby. How is that possible?" What a perfect explanation.

The boy shrugged, wanting to make a reference from PSY's 'daddy', but deciding it didn't fit and wasn't the right time. Taehyung is screaming baby boy at the moment. He would usually be the top since he was older, and have you seen V? V is daddy material. But Jungkook wanted to show he also could take that position, and it actually made Taehyung quite shy.

"We should make a vlive together. I'd show you off to all my fans so that they finally realize how wonderful you are!"

"When tomorrow comes, the bright light will shine so don't worry."

The older looked dumbfounded at his boyfriend, moving away from Jungkook's chest which he had cuddled up to. But he realized. "I almost thought you were being deep but those are lyrics Namjoon wrote for my song." Taehyung hit his boyfriend, ashamed.

"I'll always be the number one fanboy of V" Jungkook spoke with pride and pulled his boyfriend back for a cuddle.

No matter what happens between him and Taehyung, V will still be his inspiration.