23.8

Having your friends watch and being close by when doing erotic stuff was an embarrassing idea to Taehyung. Therefore, his kiss with Jungkook had ended soon. He wanted it, but it could wait until they had some privacy.

He greeted Yeontan first of all, before his friends— no one can resist puppies. His friends were mad. Who wouldn't be after someone arrives two hours late?

They were also drunk, mainly Jimin and Hoseok. Maybe they were the ones struggling the most, therefore drinking more, wanting to forget and have fun instead. Jimin wasn't very different when he's drunk. He makes bad decisions, but that's just part of who he is. Maybe he gained more courage? Hoseok however, he turned red as he was drunk and very silent.

It was obvious that Jungkook wasn't very drunk as Taehyung had worried. The boy had drunk a lot of water and taken a cold shower to prevent getting any drunker. He did want to remember the night if Taehyung had asked that. Maybe he had something special planned.

The group of males all helped when entering all the luggage and gifts into the apartment. Jungkook was grateful for each and every gift. They were gathered in the living room as Jungkook thanked Tae. "You didn't have to buy me this many."

"Wrong. You deserve the world. I can't get you that however, I try my best to getting as close to it as possible." The older insisted, knowing that the male loved being showered with gifts.

"Taehyung... You're my world."

The boys booed, cringing at their cheesy friends. The eldest decided they should leave. They had been there the whole day to keep Jungkook company, but Taehyung was there now and surely they would want to be in private together. They made sure to say bye and congratulate Jungkook before they left.

"Woah, you're so cheesy that they all left. Even Hoseok who lives here couldn't stand it."

Jungkook hit him on the shoulder, "They left because you're supposed to do some surprise. You said you want me to remember the night?" He looked at Taehyung, probably having higher expectations than necessary.

"That's just because it's your birthday. I want to make it a great day for you and I want you to have great memories out of it. I kind of ruined it already though. Have you eaten the cake already and made a wish?"

The male nodded, slightly disappointed. They both sat down on the sofa in the living room, Yeontan resting in Taehyung's lap.

"Make another wish. I promise I'll do everything in order to make it come true." Taehyung rested his head against Jungkook's shoulders as he played with his hands. The nineteen-year-olds hands were soft, just a tiny bit smaller than his own, yet they were very strong.

The male thought for a while, wanting to use this wish wisely. He had already wished for both his and Taehyung's success. Another wish he had was that none of his friends got hurt or would hide it when they needed help. He didn't want to lose any of his hyungs. But Taehyung wasn't in charge of that.

Jungkook's selfishness took over as he opened his mouth.

"Marry me one day."