24.3

"Hoseok stop! You both are drunk." Namjoon pulled Hoseok out of the room, away from Jimin while Jin took care of him.

While Taehyung and Jungkook were having a peaceful time together, their drunk friends had gotten into a fight with each other. Jimin and Hoseok.

Both were indeed drunk, just as Namjoon stated.

"It's his fault!" Hoseok claimed, trying to explain himself. He wasn't the bad guy in this story. Jimin was. He took Yoongi away.

"Just drink some water or take a shower. I'm not having an argument with you while you're drunk. It's no one's fault" His friend tried to convince him as he dragged him to his and Jin's apartment. "You'll stay at my flat tonight to not bother Jungkook on his birthday. Jin is at Jimin's. Tomorrow you two have to sort it out between you."

_

Seokjin helped Jimin into his apartment, the younger too drunk to walk on his own and having too many tears in his eyes to see anything.

"Hyung... Did I really do something wrong? Is it my fault Yoongi is gone..?" Jimin trembled, fighting back tears as he hiccuped. He crashed down on the sofa in his living room.

Jin sighed. He was also a bit tipsy but had to take care of his friend. "You and Hoseok were the ones who knew him the best. But I'm sure it was neither of your faults. Yoongi always looked the happiest when he was together with you two. You didn't do anything wrong Jiminie." He hugged him to cheer the younger up.

"I heard from Namjoon that he also loved Yoongi."

"Who?"

"Hoseok. Who else? It must have been hard for him, even if he supported both of you. He loves you too, right? You were dating."

Jimin looked to the side, biting his lip in regret of the weeks earlier events. They never really dated. It was more as if they helped each other recover. Friends with benefits would probably fit their relationship status, they just never wanted to admit that to their friends and let it seem as if they dated.

The sun, the moon, and the sea.

_

Authors note

Not really sure what this is