13.1

"So that was you singing?"

"Yeah?" Jungkook shrugged, trying to not think much about it. He looked out through the window, watching the people walk on the pathway they drove next to. They had woken up far too late so all they could think of doing for a date was going to a restaurant. Taehyung paying because Jungkook is a broke ass.

"Your voice is beautiful. Please let me listen to more of your covers? Maybe we could collab one day?" Taehyung suggested, watching Jungkook in the corner of his eyes as he had to keep his eyes on the road. He wanted to hear more of the younger singing. Jungkook may even be a better singer than himself, a guy who started out with modeling and acting.

"I don't really think I deserve that opportunity... But it would be an honor if you'd really like to do a collab."

Taehyung laughed, showing off his box smile. "It's not more of an honor than it is going on a date with you."

_

The two entered the restaurant. It was fancy, but not extremely. A waiter was waiting at the entrance, leading them to an unoccupied table. The aura was cheerful with a small orchestra playing at the side of all the tables and dimmed lights. Pretty romantic according to Taehyung. Pretty boring according to Jungkook. Jungkook was there for the food. Oh, and for Taehyung of course.

The two of them sat down. Taehyung smiling towards the younger before taking a look at the menu, Jungkook deciding on doing the same. Even if he was going to let Taehyung choose for him since he paid. Also, he wanted to know what kind of things Taehyung liked.

The waiter appeared once again, pouring two glasses of wine for them, as well as some water. Jungkook observed as Taehyung asked for some coke or any soda as well.

"I'm not a very big fan of alcohol. I don't have a high tolerance either." he explained to Jungkook who just nodded and took a sip out of his glass. He took notes in his mind.

"What would you like to have from the menu?" he asked and Jungkook shrugged simply. "Not sure. Can you choose something for me?" He replied, taking another sip of his wine.

Taehyung's face lit up as he smirked. "Then it'll be the most expensive~!" He didn't even think twice or hesitate about it. Jungkook is a man who deserves the best of the best.

Jungkook choked, spitting out some of the wine and coughing.

_

The dinner wasn't really exciting to Jungkook. Sure, the food was heavenly and he was enjoying getting to hear small things about Taehyung which he already knew. But he wanted to spice things up. So that's exactly what he did.

"I dare you to drink the whole glass of alcohol."

The older tilted his head, a slight frown of confusion appearing on his face. "Why? What do I earn from it?"

Jungkook thought about it before replying, even if being unsure. Taehyung already had or could get, anything he wanted. So would he really gain anything? "I don't know. I'll do anything you want I guess. Any favor, kiss you or let you listen to my cove-"

"Deal."