8.0

Funerals in cities such as Seoul and Busan are modernized. They are held in a part of the hospital, meant for funerals. Jang Ryae Shik Jang.

Jungkook was still young. He had never been on a funeral earlier and had done a lot of research. No flowers, instead money was given, about 50 000 won. The money is gifted to the deceased's family to help pay for funeral expenses. He was closer to Yoongi and wanted to give more. But he was still a kid in school with not much money. The flowers often seen at funerals are sent by organizations, business, and workplaces.

A funeral bestows of different parts, today the consoles.

Jungkook had dressed in a black suit. His hair parted on the side and a slight tad of makeup.

He had no one to meet before making his way to the event. Jimin and Hoseok were already there as they had been supporting Yoongi's mother, his only family. His father had left before he was born and he had no siblings.

The young male headed to the funeral and the hospital it was held at. He had read that it was good to be early.

At the reception desk, he got a white envelope, meant for the condolence money. He looked around at the people who were there, not seeing any of his friends yet and assuming they were already in the mourning room with Mrs. Min.

He was about to take out the money and put it in the envelope but suddenly realized.

He forgot to bring the money.