20.3

Jungkook smiled, taking pictures of Yeontan as Taehyung was playing around with the small ball of fur. It was adorable seeing him turn into such a kid but also into the perfect father? The way he played and cared about Yeontan told him a lot about how Taehyung most likely would be as a father— perfect.

He'd probably make a perfect husband too.

Taehyung didn't leave Jungkook to give Yeontan all his attention and love, no. He repetitively asked the younger male to join and play with Yeontan. He still wanted to shower his bunny with loads of love. After all, if things continue going well, then Jungkook may be his future and he didn't want him to feel unloved.

He embraced Yeontan and looked up at Jungkook who was sitting on the couch while taking pictures of them on the floor. He studied the features of his face as he seemed so focused to take great pictures. Someone once said that if you want to know what's the most important to someone, then look at what they take pictures of. Jungkook was taking pictures of him and he would often want to take selfies on dates. This boy makes his heart flutter so much and he deserves the world.

"Kook, are you feeling better now?"

Jungkook slowly lowered his phone and looked Taehyung in his eyes, tilting his head as he was trying to understand the question asked. His doe eyes completely clueless.

"Twitter."

"Oh" the younger responded with no emotion after the clarification and crossed his arms. "I'm honestly still scared." Taehyung got up from the floor and walked to the couch together with Yeontan in his arms. He sat down next to his boyfriend, placing the puppy between them. Jungkook smiled lightly as he petted Yeontan and continued talking.

"School starts next week. I'm scared of what my classmates and new friends will think of me. I feel like I'll get so much unwanted attention, tons of questions about us. I used to beat up at my old school and made fun of because of my sexuality..."

"If anyone dares to touch you then, they're banned from all my events."

"Like they'd care" Jungkook mocked. Taehyung laughed and pushed him lightly but quickly regretted his action and placed a kiss on his nose instead. "I got contacts in Sopa though so I can easily get rid of people for you. I and Jiminie will always be here for you. Namjoon and Jin too if I pay them, so don't worry— you have people who'll support you."

"And Hobi and Yoongi?"

"And Hobi and Yoongi, yes."