15.2

Jungkook unzipped his jeans, slowly pulling them off.

Taehyung almost choked on his tea as he entered his bedroom, seeing the other male. "What are you doing?"

The younger turned around, looking Taehyung dead in the eyes and suddenly pointing at his jeans. "Do you see these? They're super comfortable to wear as daywear but there's no way in hell I'm wearing them while sleeping! Who even does that? Do people do that?" Jungkook gasped as he suddenly wanted to know the answer to his questions.

Taehyung was stunned for a mere second before breaking out in a laughter. Jean Jungkook, always questioning the important questions. "Alright, I get your point."

"I'm not going to undress more than that, don't get any dirty thoughts. But if you're like, uncomfortable that I'm only wearing a shirt and boxers then lend me some joggers or something" he commented as he sat down on the bed, his body turned to the wall, but his head turned towards Taehyung.

"No, it's alright. Unless you actually want to borrow joggers, then I'll lend you some. You've got some nice thighs though." Taehyung put down his cup of tea on the night table before laying down on the other side of the bed, wondering if he had accidentally slipped something in Jungkook's milk.

"I know" Jungkook smiled and followed Taehyung's actions, laying down as well. He moved closer, in case if Taehyung wanted to hug him, and he did, also kissing the top of his head. "Goodnight kookie." His heart skipped a beat and was suddenly loud, beating faster. Hopefully, it wasn't loud enough to be heard by the other.

Taehyung was fast asleep, most likely tired from the fansign and having to get up early for his schedule.

Jungkook admired his features as he thought about the day. The talk they had in the park. Just as Jungkook had talked about his goals, so did Taehyung. He has reached most of his goals already. He was doing great as an idol. But one of his still remaining goals was to get a family. Everyone knows how much this man loves kids, so of course he'd want a family. Maybe not at this age, but someday.

Would Jungkook be part of that family one day? Or would he end up in a completely different place?