2.2

Saturday, June 11 - 2017

MR KIM TAEHYUNG. YOU ARE SUED.

The song was so perfect and beautiful I think I died?? Like for real, I almost stopped breathing. Maybe that's too far?

At least I'm not one of those creepy fans who stalk you or make fan accounts about your moles! (That doesn't have to mean that I don't follow them).

To another subject... Today somebody told me I remind them of a bunny. I don't know if that should be a compliment or not but to me, it sounds kinda cute?

-Bunny JK (J.J.K)

_

Knock knock.

Yoongi groaned. Somebody was knocking on the door, but he had no energy in his body to go and open it. It was better to just stay in his cozy sofa with his chips and watch stupid Netflix shows.

"Min Yoongi! Open the door! I didn't ditch my calendar and come here all the way from Seoul for you to not let me in.."

The male instantly shot up from the sofa. That voice... Could it be?

If it was, then being lazy on the couch was far away from way better than opening the door.

_

Jimin had gently knocked on the door several times, but gotten no response.

What if he wasn't at home? What if he was at a bridge an trying to jump?

"Jimin calm down" he lectured himself. He knew Yoongi was at his house, he could see it on the snapchat map. Absolutely, Yoongi could have left his phone, but no one does that.

"Min Yoongi! Open the door! I didn't ditch my calendar and come here all the way from Seoul for you to not let me in..."

This time, panicked footsteps were heard from inside and shortly enough the door was forced open.

The male standing before him was very pale and had blue hair, the color in it seeming to be fading. He had a sweet gummy smile, even if he seemed indescribably tired.

"Park Jimin." was his first words to his friend. As if he needed to confirm that it actually was the real, one and only Jimin, standing before him.

"Min Yoongi?" he responded with his soft angelic voice, smiling tenderly.

_

"So I heard what happened from Hobi hyung..."

"Yeah..."

"Why didn't you tell me? Or at least talk to me?" Jimin asked concerned. "What triggered it to go that far?"

Yoongi shrugged. At first, he was about to respond. But he hesitated and plainly bit his lip instead.

Jimin sighed softly. "I'm not forcing you to talk but I'm here for you, hyung. I won't judge you or look down on you."

"...Promise?"