12.3

Taehyung grasped the handle and opened up the door. He took a step out of the car, looking around at his surroundings. He was a street next to Jungkook's, not getting out closer just in case he seemed suspicious.

The neighborhood didn't seem to be as luxurious as the male was used to, but instead, it gave off a very friendly and welcoming aura as a lot of nature was seen, the sun was shining and birds were chirping.

Before closing the door, he grabbed a bag out of the car. The box of letters he had collected from Jungkook was inside. He had also brought his laptop, hoping it could come to use. Taehyung made his way down the street, trying to find the right apartment by tracking the house numbers.

That's when he saw him. Jungkook.

The younger male was struggling to remember the passcode to the entrance. He tapped in several different codes, hoping one of them would be right. Seeing the younger getting frustrated was somewhat amusing to the older. Luckily, Taehyung had gotten the code from Jimin, who got it from Hoseok.

The older walked towards the struggling male. He stood close behind him, almost touching his back. He reached his arm over Jungkook's shoulder and tapped in the code. He was most likely breaking the youngers personal space and retreated. He didn't look up. Had Taehyung gotten too close? Scared him?

"Thank you." Jungkook mumbled, not noticing the idol nor glancing up until his wrist was grabbed and he heard a familiar voice.

"You're not running away this time Jungkook."