18.4

"I can't believe that was your first kiss... You're really experienced in the other stuff." Jungkook mumbled, caressing Taehyung's face as he was laying down in the hotel bed, covered in bruises from head to toe, mainly his neck. He was so in love with the male next to him who treated him as the most special thing in the universe. At least that's how it felt like today.

Taehyung traced his fingers on Jungkook's body, proud of each mark he'd left. "Did you enjoy it though?"

"Yeah..."

_

"Have you done this before?"

"Yeah, a few times" Taehyung responded to Jungkook's question as he undressed. They both knew the reason why they rented a hotel room without actually exchanging any words about it. They were doing it now after a successful date.

Why did God have to create such a beautiful human? His body and perfect skin were hella fine. Jungkook was nervous, but he was the one who indirectly suggested it so he shouldn't act flustered.

"Do you top or bottom? I'm new to all of this aside from the porn I've watched."

The sentence came out rather naturally from the youngers lips, leaving the older stunned for a second or two due to the boldness.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, glimpsing towards the beautiful male sitting on the bed edge. Was it his first time? Ah he should probably go easy on the boy then and make sure it's pleasurable memory. He didn't want to break such a pretty boy. Taehyung teased Jungkook and poked at him. "I took your first kiss and now it'll be your virginity? I thought you said Jimin lied about the porn."

Jungkook bit his lip, a switch was flipped somewhere in his body. His eyebrow twitching slightly out of annoyance. Taehyung was lying about having his first kiss, it couldn't be true if he's had sex before. Neither since he was a goddamn great kisser. Yet he was here harassing Jungkook for the truth.

He pushed Taehyung down against the mattress, sitting on top of him and strangling his neck lightly with his hands. "Shut up. You also had your first kiss today but then claim to not be a virgin. I know you're lying. But I'm not nagging you about it so don't bug me in return."

"I'm taking notes... Of your choking kink." Taehyung smirked and spoke between the breaths he took. It caused Jungkook to choke him harder and to be honest, he fucking loved it. He finally let go and the two of them had a heated makeout session until Taehyung pulled away. This man was going to be the death of him one day.

"Let me top this time since I have the experience. Next time we'll do it differently and try out different things together." Taehyung offered as he kissed Jungkook's neck, leaving a few hickeys in various places. Jungkook nodded, moaning lightly at the tender touch. It was obvious to him that the male was being gentle, yet his hands were already searching desperately for something to grab onto.

Taehyung slid his palms under Jungkook's shirt— holy shit he has such a thin waist and even abs?? "You work out a lot? That's impressive. You could easily be a model with the looks and body you've got." His long and strong fingers slid up the shirt and pulled it off while placing another kiss on his neck. Once the shirt was off, he moved down from the neck and to his chest, still pressing his lips against Jungkook's body. Just as much as he wanted to be gentle, he wanted it to be visible that Jungkook was taken. Besides, the boy seemed to have some extreme kinks and would probably love to be broken apart— but that's not happening today.

"I promise I'll make it as pleasurable as possible for you. I want to show you want it feels like to be loved before we are kinky with each other, right~? So tell me if you want me to stop or do something differently." Taehyung kissed Jungkook on his soft lips once again before moving his head down to his crotch area— a loud gasp escaping from his lips.

_

"The expressions you do when you're needy and moaning are really cute."

"I don't know what to respond to that, Tae."

"Don't. Just say that you love me."

"I purple you."

_

Authors note

I almost think this is the longest chapter so far-