15.1

"Make yourself at home" Those were Taehyung's words as he opened the entrance door to his house and let Jungkook step in.

He was amazed by that he could afford a place like this. "It looks amazing." Jungkook complimented as he took off his shoes as well as his jacket.

"It is, right? Just a bit lonely. I'm planning on maybe adopting a dog but I'm very busy you know? I don't have anyone to take care of it when I travel."

That's true. Taehyung had talked a lot about his life as they walked together. Jungkook had to. His biggest concerns are how time-consuming his career is. He barely visits his family or friends asides from the ones who are in the industry such as Jimin, Namjoon, and Jin.

"Would you like to have some tea or something to drink?" Taehyung asked and was quick to disappear out from Jungkook's sight, probably heading towards the kitchen. That let Jungkook lurk around and look at different things without being detected. "Could you make just some hot milk with honey?"

What a baby he is.

Taehyung smiled to himself in the kitchen as he opened the refrigerator to get out some milk. "Of course."

_

"It's beautiful, right?"

Taehyung appeared behind Jungkook, startling him. He was looking at one of the paintings in the house. It was a portrait of a male with different colors splattered onto it. He was sure it was from some music video.

He nodded approvingly to the question as he grabbed the cup of hot milk which Taehyung held out to him. Jungkook yawned and took a small sip out of it.

"Tired? It's midnight in a few minutes. Do you want to sleep?"

Jungkook nodded, sipping his milk from the cup. "Yes, after I've finished drinking this."