24.5

"You're giving my manager a headache on his free day Jungkook. Was that post necessary?" Taehyung whined where he laid down on the bed with his phone, watching Jungkook being exited.

"Yeah, I want to show off you know." Jungkook smiled widely, laying down across Taehyung's chest. "Didn't you say you'd prepare a bath for me?" He looked up at his boyfriend with puppy eyes.

Taehyung shook his head as he ran a hand through Jungkook's hair. "Too tired. I'll only do it if you let me drink the bath water afterward."

Jungkook jumped up, scrunching his face and giving Tae a weird look. "Why the hell would you do that? Oh my god, that's disgusting." He slapped Taehyung gently— since he never actually would hurt him. "I'll go and take a shower instead. Please clean the sheets meanwhile. They're dirty with you know what." The younger huffed and headed to the door of his room.

"Did you know whales produces more than 400 gallons of sperm when it ejaculates?"

He turned around and looked Taehyung in the eyes. He was dead serious about the fact which just slipped out of his mouth. Jungkook's mouth opened and closed a few times, similar to a fish. "That's... Probably some dumb myth from the internet Tae. Are you alright? You're kind of weird."

"That's just how I am." He shrugged with a small pout.

"Well you're very unique then" Jungkook placed a kiss of his pout and signed for him to change the bed sheets before he left to the bathroom.

They were a really sweet couple, both strange and creative youths.