4.7

"You want my autograph for what reason?"

"Yoongi's friend is a big fan."

"Jungkook?"

Jimin gasped, "How did you know?"

"That kid reveals too much in his letters. His friend Yoongs started dating someone at the same time as my dear friend Park Jimin began dating a male whose name is Yoongi. Oh and also, Jungkook's friend revealed that they live in Busan. Your boyfriend does too. I'm not retarded, Jimin." Taehyung huffed, grabbing a card to sign his autograph on.

"Isn't Jungkook that kid who ran away from you on that fansign?" The black-haired male next to Namjoon blurted out. His name was Jin. Actually, Seokjin but he was more famous as Jin.

"Wait, he did?" Jimin asked curiously, ready to hear everything about it. And Jin nodded.

"Do we have to bring it up? It became a meme isn't that enough?" Taehyung tried to defend himself but that seemed to cause tears in Jin's eyes as he began laughing.

"I've seen some of those! In some, you are the 'responsibilities' while Jungkook runs away from them. Others are titled 'When you meet your date from tinder but they don't look like their profile pic'." Jin told and Jimin rushed over to him to find those videos. Taehyung sank, embarrassed over it.

"At least you're not known worldwide for being the guy who breaks things" Namjoon commented, trying to cheer his friend up. And that was true. Majority of Namjoon's fame came from all the vines and memes of him breaking stuff.

Now both Jimin and Jin were dying of laughter together, watching all the memes made out of the short clip.

"You'll get used to it."