19.6

During his lunch break, one of the few breaks the idol had today, Taehyung had called Jungkook, just as Jimin suggested he'd do.

Guilt had washed over him the whole day, making him wonder if he made the wrong decision after all. It was too soon to announce it, wasn't it? Maybe Jungkook wasn't ready to commit in their relationship but would feel forced now. He had to apologize at least, praying to his gods that the younger male would pick up his phone. It was still summer after all. The boy shouldn't be very busy.

And he was right as he heard a soft "Hello?" in his ear, causing him to smile slightly. Jungkook's voice was angelic and often caught him off guard. Taehyung had to focus though, considering that he called for a reason. To him, Jungkook's voice didn't appear very mad nor sad, which was a good sign.

"Hi. I was just calling to check that you're alright? I heard Jimin visited you and cheered you up a bit so I guess I made a mistake. I am really sorry, kook. Do you want me to delete the post? Or is there anything else I can do for you?"

The other end was silent which had Taehyung worrying for a while. But he could hear a soft breath still and decided to wait, let Jungkook have any time he needed.

"Should I come over instead?"

"Yeah... If you're not busy."

"Then we'll pretend I'm not! See you soon sweetie."