7.3

Jimin got out of the train. A train he had taken numerous times in the latest months. This time it was for the same reason as the first time he took it, only that this time that actually happened.

He looked around at the station, attempting to find Hoseok among the enormous crowd. The older male could presumably not find him since he was covering his whole face with a mask and sunglasses, plus a hoodie. The idol had two purposes for it.

1: To not be recognized.

2: To hide that his eyes were swollen from crying.

It didn't take him long to see Hoseok and the sight was breaking. Hoseok usually beamed brightly no matter what situation and smiled so sweetly. But not this time. His light was gone and replaced with a bitter expression.

"Hyung" Jimin called out. Hoseok looked up from his phone, taking a second or two to realize that the male who spoke to him was Jimin.

The younger took off his mask and smiled weakly. He couldn't help himself as he hugged Hoseok. It hurt him seeing his friend so sad. His angelic nature wanted to support him, cheer him up.

Hoseok didn't hesitate to hug him back, letting out a few muffled sobs.

_

"Hyung, we were supposed to tell Jungkook yesterday when I got here. Taehyung texted me about it, which means he probably wrote something about Yoongi in his letter."

Hoseok groaned, getting up from the bed as Jimin watched silently. He fiddled with his fingers once again, it was a thing he did as he was nervous. Jimin was creating an awkward tension between the two of them as he constantly thought of Yoongi's words.  'Find someone who's worthy of being your partner unlike me. Hoseok is a generous guy if I may suggest someone.'

"Let's go tell him then."

"Wait, right now??"