14.6

A lot of fans asked what Jungkook and V were doing. Why he got to stay longer than the average time a fan got with V. The moment was filmed but Jungkook enjoyed all of it. Some fans were mad at him, but he got defended by others. The excuse he used was that he hasn't finished what he wanted to say, and V wanted to give him more time since the last time he had left early.

The fansign ended slightly later than intended, but no one complained as they got to see V longer. Jungkook stayed as promised, pretending he was asleep in his seat so that no one questioned him. They assumed guards would take him out.

Taehyung came running down to Jungkook as soon as soon as all other fans had left. He had forbidden any guard from touching him. "Jungkook?" His deep voice was soft and angelic in the said one's ears. He felt a hand on his shoulder, right before he opened his eyes.

The male he saw in front of him was one of the most caring ones he'd met, and he loved that. How gentle he was when he 'woke him up', how he always made sure Jungkook wasn't uncomfortable. Though, that was V's usual behavior towards fans and others. It was most likely not anything special.

"Did you really fall asleep? Was it that boring?" he questioned, tilting his head to the side slightly.

Jungkook quickly shook his head, waving his hands in crosses in the air. "No, no! I promise it wasn't! I was pretending so no one would find it suspicious when I stayed."

"Alright young man!" Taehyung clapped his hands together, smiling widely. "Are you ready for going out?"