18.1

Jungkook was sitting on a high bench near the Lotte World Entrance, dangling his legs in the air, enjoying the fact that he could do that. He's usually too tall for it. He was wearing a white bunny headband, thinking that maybe he'd be recognized easier, and maybe it would be cute on him. His heart flutters at the thought of getting compliments from his date for it, cheeks flushing at the thought.

He was eagerly waiting, waiting for Taehyung to appear. He wasn't sure about if the idol would have time for it. If he'd actually go as far as ditching his work to go to an amusement park and rent a hotel room for them both.

Either way, he still searched for Tae among the people who were headed towards the entrance. He was looking for a tall male, most likely wearing a hoodie or hat, glasses, and a mask. It couldn't be very hard to spot. 

A shadow suddenly appeared before Jungkook, blocking his sight for the entrance. He scrunched his eyes, as the sun stopped hiding behind the clouds and instead shone right into his eyes. It was a tall male, dressed pretty neatly. Gucci if he was allowed to guess.

"Hey, could you please move a little? I'm trying to look for someone."

"Am I not what you're looking for?"

The sun, as the coward it was, decided to hide against clouds again so Jungkook could see properly again. Yep. The male with a deep voice in front of him is everything he's ever looked for. (It was probably not how the question was meant but Jungkook couldn't help his thoughts as what he saw was perfection).

He got up and threw himself in the males arms. In Taehyung's arms and hugged him tightly, inhaling the strawberry scented perfume he wore. Taehyung's face lit up as followed the youngers actions and hugged him back.

Why is he so cute? The older male swore he would have gotten a heart attack if Jungkook was just a slight bit cuter and he was thankful that he wasn't. He admired the chocolate brown eyes looking up at him, the bunny smile together with the bunny ears on his head. Adorable.

"I missed you... I didn't think you'd come." Jungkook mumbled into his shoulder, not caring about anything else such as bystanders and rumors at the moment. He had missed writing and seeing Taehyung a lot more than expected. The older had become a part of his daily life as they wrote letters.

"If I lose my job then it's your fault." Taehyung joked, kissing the top of Jungkook's head, not being able to restrain himself as he squished his cheeks slightly. "Now let's go inside!"