26.1

It was December 30th.

The birthday of Kim Taehyung, also known as V.

It was a few days after Christmas, which Taehyung and his boyfriend Jungkook had spent together in Busan. Taehyung met Jungkook's family, his brother and family dog. Sadly, the dog didn't recognize him and didn't get along with Yeontan.

Jungkook's family liked Taehyung a lot. They claimed he's very creative and openminded, but also polite for an artist with such high status. They were supportive of their son's relationship. It was healthy and Jungkook was happy, which was all they wished for their son.

The couple had traveled back to Seoul a few days after the holiday, but both of them were free from work and school. Jungkook had spent time together with friends, such as Jimin.

But today is the day his other half turns 21.

It's hard to believe, isn't it? He's turning 21 yet his personality could easily be mistaken with a five-year-olds. Taehyung wasn't afraid to be himself nor show different emotions and Jungkook admired that.

The male was awakened from his deep thoughts as he heard footsteps outside the apartment. He was waiting for Taehyung to arrive home after had spent the half day with his friend Bogum. It had given Jungkook time to prepare balloons and preparation at Taehyung's apartment. Everything, including the gift, was bought with Taehyung's money. Jungkook had no regrets. It's the thought that counts after all!

Taehyung knocked on the door, knowing Jungkook was inside. It had become his second home since Jungkook always stayed over.

The younger male was quick to grab a gift box and rush to the door, the small pup following after him.

_

It had been a great weather for a walk in a park. Taehyung and his friend Bogum had caught up after a long while. It was nice meeting an old friend, but he had still yearned to go home to his apartment.

Bogum wasn't a bad friend, no— but he knew that his family would be at home, ready to throw him a party.

And he was just right.

Taehyung had keys, it was his own apartment after all. But he wanted to give his boyfriend time to prepare if needed.

Jungkook opened the door with gifts in his arms, just a few seconds after that he had knocked and Yeontan was standing by his feet. This was his family.

"Welcome home! Happy birthday, Taehyungie."