12.8

"I'm going to be honest. I think I ended up getting a small crush on you."

The words rang and repeated themselves over and over in Jungkook's head. Taehyung. A crush on him? What?

"You're weren't straight, right?" Taehyung wanted to make sure he remembered right from Jungkook's letters and wasn't hitting on a straight guy. Would be kind of awkward otherwise.

Jungkook nodded, quietly mumbling "Pan..."

"Alright, pansexual. I was thinking, maybe we could go on a few dates? It's fine if you're not interested in me in that way. I hope we can at least be friends..." Taehyung sat up, seeming as if he was debating on staying or not. He thought that maybe he had put Jungkook in an uncomfortable situation.

"Don't go."

Jungkook lightly gripped on his shirt. His lips trembled slightly as he was trying to figure out the right thing to say. His idol, or well, now friend, had a crush on him and suggested going on dates. Who is stupid enough to turn that down? This was what Jimin always was hinting him about. Jimin knew.

He took a deep breath, knowing he was about to make the right decision and gaining some confidence. "Let's go on a date tomorrow."

Taehyung stayed in the same spot, waiting, just in case it was some kind of joke or if Jungkook suddenly changed his mind. He didn't imagine that the younger male would accept it so easily. He thought Jungkook would get shy or some shit again, shoving him away.

"Come on. Stop staring and lay down and sleep instead of looking stupid." Jungkook complained, pulling him back down once again and giving him a soft reassuring smile.

"Do you have any extra pillow?" He suddenly asked, wanting something to hug. A fact known by fans was that he slept better if he had something to hug.

"Just hug me instead." Jungkook blurted out and moved closer. He closed his eyes, hoping he had guessed right of why Taehyung wanted a pillow. Soon enough he felt Taehyung's arm gently slip around him. His touch was very gentle and Jungkook slowly dozed off.

Taehyung took a minute to watch Jungkook and his features. His bare face was beautiful. Usually, in the pictures he saw from Jimin, or at the events where they met, Jungkook would wear makeup. He looked a lot prettier in person than in pictures. God did a great job on this one. His lips looked soft and kissable. Hopefully, they'd be reserved for him. Tae also noticed a small scar on his left cheek. Even if this wasn't their first time meeting each other, it was the first time they actually spent time together ordinarily.

Tiredness took over and Taehyung fell asleep satisfied while having an arm around Jungkook.

_

Authors note

I'm really happy that I've gotten so many readers. If you have any suggestions or thoughts about the books, feel free to tell me. Feedback is great and you're not being annoying I promise.