20.6

Jungkook stayed in bed for another 124 minutes after that Taehyung left— Yeontan replacing his place in the bed. 

The male had no school or events planned, so he had absolutely no reason to wake up before 12. Problem was, Hoseok and Jimin are annoyingly caring hyungs and decided to call the makne in their friendship group.

After a half hour of trying to explain that he wasn't kidnapped, and avoiding the sexual questions about him and Taehyung, the two older males finally hung up. They probably figured that they could spend their time on something better than teasing Jungkook— or they realized that the younger would seek his revenge.

The male got up from the bed and tried to locate the bathroom. Taehyung's flat was enormous and he still couldn't find his way around in it— after all, he hadn't been there many times. He accidentally opened a door to his wardrobe. Even if all fans knew about V's obsession with Gucci, he never thought that 2/3 of his wardrobe would be clothes from the expensive brand.

He proceeded to find the bathroom to wash his face, brush his teeth, and you know, the stuff you usually need to do in the bathroom. His hair was a mess in the morning and he needed it fixed.

Yeontan was roaming around free in the apartment, crushing different things. Jungkook panicked at the sound, not realizing it was the small dog until after he had grabbed a knife from the kitchen.

Right. He was supposed to take the furball out on a walk.

Jungkook sighed, putting the knife back in his place. (Black belt in Taekwondo + a knife would be a deadly weapon against any intruder, you have to admit that.) He put the collar on Yeontan and grabbed his jacket in the hall. As he was about to grab the keys, he noticed some money beside it and a folded letter.

"TOO JUNGKOOK"