26.2

There was a stack of gifts in the middle of Taehyung's living room. They were different shapes, boxes, bags. Different colors and patterns. Purple was a popular choice. But they were all unique and had been decorated carefully.

Fanmail.

It was all sent from different fans across the country, also from some international fans. He had gotten a bunch of gifts the prior week due to his birthday but had still not opened a single one out of them. Maybe he should have— there was no way he'd be able to open them all in a day.

Jungkook walked up behind Taehyung, holding out his own gift to him. It was a big box and the wrapping paper had a pattern of dogs on it. Taehyung took it out of Jungkook's hands, giving him a kiss to thank him. "Did you put stones in this?"

"I put nicely decorated stones in it, not just dirt."

Taehyung laughed, hitting his boyfriend lightly. He opened the gift, being careful to not rip the paper. He usually wanted to save pretty wrapping paper, so that he could use it again when he made a gift to someone. His boyfriend didn't really care— it was a cheap paper. Besides, what was inside the box was the more important stuff.

He eagerly waited as Taehyung gently opened the box and was delighted to see how his face lit up.

"Woahh! A Nintendo switch! Did Jimin tell you I wanted this? Did you know I lost my Wii when I was a kid?" Taehyung got carried away, he always did and had a habit of starting to tell stories.

"Yeah, he told me. How do you even lose a big ass console like that?"

"Well, I was six years old and-"

Cut off. "Nevermind I don't want to know, just check the other stuff in the box?" Jungkook pointed towards it, pointing out that there actually were more stuff. A small note and homemade cakes wrapped in paper.

_

Happy Birthday Taehyung

You are old but I don't carrot.

You're somebunny special to me. I hope you have an eggcellent day.

I'm not good with birthday letters but I baked cookies to make up for it.

-Jungkook

_

"I'm only 21 that's not old."

"Yeah, it is." Jungkook smiled as he teased his boyfriend and gave him a kiss. "I booked a reservation for dinner at some hotel, also a room over the night. It's close to here but I figured it would be nice to get away from this apartment sometimes. We'll leave Yeontan at my apartment with Hobi."

The older male nodded and agreed. It was going to be a nice night for them, Taehyung wanted nothing more than to spend his day with Jungkook and that was just what they were going to do. Only the two of them and no one getting in their way.

_