2.4

ChimChim

Hey, are you with Yoongi?👋🏻

Hi! Yes, why? 😊🤔

Idk, I just have this feeling that he is someone I know..

Oh? How come?

I have a friend who writes 
about this "Yoongs" all the time.

Taehyung.
You know there are 
many people with the 
same name in Korea?

Yeah, I know.Could you just ask him if he knows any "J.J.K"?

The timing isn't the best...
I'll have asked him by
the end of the week though!

Thanks!💜

No probs!😇

_

It was Tuesday afternoon. The sun shone and the summer heat was exhausting.

Jungkook was currently sitting on a park bench under the shadows, waiting to meet up with Yoongi. In the meantime, he was writing a letter. The daily letter which he always wrote for his idol.

Yesterday Yoongi texted him, telling him he was alright. He never explained what happened but instead invited him to hang out. Something felt off.

What day is it today? Ah, Tuesday.

Jungkook wrote down the date on top of the paper.

_

Tuesday, June 13 - 2017

I know I've written a lot about Yoongs in the latest letters. I apologize.

It was comforting to rant about my worries somewhere. He finally answered me though and we'll be meeting up.

How have you been lately? You never really tell a lot about your days. Maybe you'd rather keep it priva

_

"Kook!"

Jungkook looked up from his writing and lowered his pencil as he heard his nickname.

Yoongi was running towards him, looking brighter than ever. Damn, even brighter than Hoseok.

"What are you doing?" he asked and sat down beside the younger male who was quick to cover what he had written. "Writing again?" Jungkook slowly nodded.

"About that... Sorry for telling you it was a waste of time. V has asked me through his friend if I know any J.J.K".

Jungkook froze. "What? V? The Kim Taehyung? What friend? How does he know you?"

"Yes, Kim Taehyung. Jimin. I don't know, probably he recognizes me from all those letters you send?" Yoongi answered all his questions, but only seemed to cause more questions to arise in the younger's head.

"Yes, Park Jimin," he said before Jungkook could ask anything again. "I've known him for ages. Longer than Hoseok. He's the reason why I moved here to Busan, to begin with. It's a long story, really."

Jungkook was still in shock but had gotten most of his answers. He decided to ask about Yoongi's weird behavior.

"So what were you up to this weekend? I was really worried when you ignored me but now you're here blinding me with how bright you are. Did Hoseok convert you or something?"

"Actually, Jimin is visiting me. I haven't seen him in over a year so I was kinda busy," he responded. "I also think I finally have a chance together with someone."

Jungkook bounced up out of excitement. He had been waiting for this all his life! Or at least it felt like it. He always tried to help Yoongi find someone since he once ranted about 'the love of his life' moving away.

"So you finally found a guy?"

"He found me first. Through his snapchat map."

_

"Oh, by the way, Kook! Before I go, do I tell Jimin I know a J.J.K or not?"

Jungkook thought about it. What would the consequences be if he did? Would Taehyung try and contact him through Jimin and Yoongi? He didn't want that. He was fearful of what Taehyung would say to him.

"No. You don't know a J.J.K."

"I take back what I said earlier then. Those letters are a waste of time. You're missing out an opportunity."

"I know. I'll see you tomorrow at school."

"Yeah, bye." Yoongi sighed and left, heading home.

"Maaan, I can't believe he's going out on a date with Park Jimin" Jungkook skipped as he left the park.

_

Authors note.

Hello! This story hasn't gotten far. It still has just begun.

I hope you like it as far as it has gotten so far?

Pretty please comment and give me your thoughts on different things in chapters and vote. It's great to get some feedback. It helps my motivation.