18.8

"So aren't you going to do anything against all the rumors?" Namjoon asked, leaning against Jin after listening to everyone's conversation. He was worried about his friend each time rumors were spreading, but the younger idol never seemed to care.

"I don't want to lie to my fans about my relationship. I don't think the time is right to reveal it yet so I guess we'll just stay discreet and let the rumors die down?" Taehyung shrugged, looking over to his left— at his boyfriend for any suggestions.

Jungkook noticed Taehyung's eyes on him and figured he wanted him to say something. Problem was, he hadn't listened to him and Namjoon. He shrugged as well, seeming more focused on eating the cake in front of him and mocking Jimin's height. He had found his way of revenge after all the teasing Jimin had done and it was really effective.

Taehyung sighed, assuming Jungkook didn't really care either and looked over at his friend across the table once again. He stated what he always said about rumors. "It's not hurting anyone so I don't really care Joon."

Namjoon nodded, knowing he couldn't change the youngers' mind. He put his hands up in the air as he spoke in defeat, "I'm just saying, one day it'll have consequences."

"I've never known a guy in your age to be as short as you are." Jungkook's statement suddenly caught everyone's attention. Both Taehyung and Namjoon turned their heads around to engage in the conversation.

"Yoongi was shorter than me! He just said he was taller because it made him feel better" Jimin protested, revealing the truth after a long time to prove that he wasn't the shortest. He was slightly upset since everyone was watching, however, no one was defending him.

"Jimin just accept it" Taehyung commented, resting his head on his hand as he unamusedly listened to the argument. Of course, he would support his new boyfriend over his best friend since he moved to Seoul. But truth to be told, he also enjoyed mocking Jimin's height whenever he got the chance to.

Jungkook didn't continue his mocking as Taehyung and Hoseok had taken over. Jin was trying to be on Jimin's side but dying of laughter since all the statements were true.

Instead, the male stared out through the small window of the cafe, looking up at the sky and a bird flying high up in the blue. He suddenly got lost in his thoughts after Jimin had brought up Yoongi. His best friend. It was all thanks to him that he and Hoseok were sitting at that table at this moment, wasn't it? He introduced them to Jimin who was in the idol industry, they became friends and here they are.

Thank you, Hyung.

_
Authors note

Guys I'm having an authors block. At the moment I'm unsure what's supposed to happen next.

I know where I want the end to go but I feel like it's too soon for that. I want to show more of Taekooks relationship since it's not at it's top yet.

Please help me out and give me some ideas of what I could do or what you would like to see!