24.6

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean what I said yesterday."

Hoseok spoke on the phone with Jimin on the other end. Namjoon was watching him carefully with his arms crossed, to make sure he didn't mess up. (He was usually the one to mess up between him and Jin though.)

Jimin didn't sound very upset but rather understanding. They had both been drunk. Both were angry at each other from earlier arguments. Hoseok had held back many of his feelings. It was just a question of time for when he'd release it all. He must have been suffering if he really did have feelings for Yoongi, which Jin stated.

"Don't be. I understand you. Is everything alright with you? Is anything bothering you or do you want to talk about anything?" The younger spoke smoothly, his voice very calm.

The older male took a glance towards Namjoon before leaving the room to speak privately with Jimin. "Not really. I'm only worried about you." He was honest, even though Jimin didn't believe in it. What the young male didn't seem to see was the light in Hoseok's eyes as he saw him, the sweet smile he always offered.

"Meet me at the cafe in an hour and we'll talk this out. Eye to eye."

Both agreed and it went well.

_

_

Authors note

Sorry for such a crappy chapter. I just wanted to clear up stuff with these two but it turned out bad.

I'm soon wrapping up the story. I just need to figure out how and to not make it seem as if too little time has passed. I hope it'll turn out great for you guys.

Still editing the chapters so I'm really sorry if the chapter index looks weird with the different names!