25.2

They walked past a small flower shop on their way to the graveyard and bought a bouquet of lilies and roses, both were purely white. It was one of Taehyung's favorite shops when he was a kid and still lived in Daegu.

Daegu is a beautiful city which Yoongi was always proud of. Yoongi lived there until he met Jimin. He had moved to Busan together with his childhood friend Hoseok and there also met Jungkook.

Taehyung almost went out school in Daegu but made an audition for an agency together with his friend. He was offered a contract and moved to Seoul, deciding to quit school. And since that, his fame rose quickly due to both his looks and unique voice.

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yeontan arrived at the graveyard just in time. Jimin and the others had already gathered and walked to their friends grave. The younger male held on tightly to the bouquet of flowers, not sure if he was mentally prepared to visit his hyungs grave. Taehyung noticed his tenseness and grabbed Jungkook's hand gently. "I'm here with you. It'll be alright."

It wasn't really the most traditional memorial. They were all young males and didn't have experience with these events. It was just one among their group of friends, maybe just visiting the grave would have been a more fitting expression but it didn't sound as special.

Jin greeted the pair as soon as he spotted them walking to the grave. He was the only one aside from Taehyung who never really got to meet Yoongi, therefore, the two of them would support their grieving friends. "Hey, is everything alright? No troubles traveling here?"

Jungkook shook his head. While Taehyung gave a more explained answer, his eyes fell on the grave surrounded by three males. Two tall ones, and one shorter male who obviously was Jimin. Min Yoongi was written beautifully on the stone, a few flowers were placed underneath it and a small lantern sparkled.

Everyone greeted each other with a hug. Jungkook bent down and carefully put down the flowers they bought, smiling at the beautifully decorated grave.

No one said much until Taehyung decided to speak and ask a few things, what Jungkook had told him to save. "I never really got to know Yoongi-nim. But he really seemed like a wonderful person from the stories I've heard. Jungkook always wrote about his admiration towards him, how he like a brother protected him. He always made Jimin feel beautiful and special when even I couldn't. He took care of the people around him and I admire him for it. What other hobbies did he have aside from rapping?"

It took a while, but Hoseok answered the question. "Before moving to Busan, he was a basketball player. Had the position of a shooting guard... As a kid he loved Kumamon. He still had a few plushies saved. Yoongi always jokes about how he likes sleeping, but he's still very hardworking." Both Jimin and Jungkook agreed, Namjoon did on the last parts. He knew Yoongi through the music industry.

"Can... Can I get time alone?" Jungkook asked, wanting to speak to his hyung undisturbed and without being judged.

Everyone was understanding and walked a few meters away. Taehyung stayed as Jungkook tugged on his shirt.

"Ah hyung... Where do I start?"