7.5

Jungkook excused himself from the class and quickly rushed out. There were only ten minutes of it left either way.

Why was Jimin there? Why hadn't he disguised himself?

He walked out through the entrance and didn't have to search for his friends. They were surrounded by every student that didn't have a class and also those who just decided to skip it. They were asked many questions and people were filming them, but Jimin didn't reply. Meanwhile, Hoseok asked them to leave.

"Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed and all heads were turned around. Whispering began but he ignored it and walked to them instead.

"Finally" Jimin muttered while Hoseok grabbed the youngers wrist and they walked as far away from the school as possible. They ended up in a park. A park Jungkook often visited when the weather allowed him to and where he would write letters.

"What's going on?" The youngest asked as they were finally there. (He did try asking on their way there but was ignored).

The two older males looked at each other, trying to decide who was the one to drop the bomb at the younger, neither of them wanting to.

"Is it about the message Yoongi sent me? He wrote to me that he loves me. Did something happen, did you figh-"

"Yoongi is dead."

Jimin was the one who dropped the bomb. He couldn't take it anymore and burst out in a sob. Hoseok was quick to wrap an arm around Jimin and support him.

"What?"

"He's dead Jungkook. He committed suicide yesterday." Hoseok looked up, reaching his hand out to Jungkook.

The younger didn't believe in it. No way. Jimin forced him into a hug. He looked at him. At his broken expression.

That's when it hit him. Yoongi was dead. That's why Jimin was here, why he was crying. It wasn't a joke.

This was the rain. But how could there be any rainbow after this?

And that had been his last message to Jungkook.

I love you.