10.0

"I'm going to meet Namjoon and Jimin. We're celebrating Yoongi's birthday. Wanna come?"

Jungkook glanced up from his school work, frowning slightly at Hoseok. "Namjoon? Do you mean RM? How do you know him?"

"He was friends with Yoongi. Jimin introduced them to each other since they both enjoy rap and producing music. Then Yoongi introduced me to him. They had a great friendship since they had experienced a lot of similar things."

"Ahh, I wish I could but I have school work to do. Don't you have work to do?"

"Who cares about homework?"

_

Jimin laughed, slapping Hoseok's leg. It seemed to be a habit of him.

Hoseok was telling about when he and Jungkook had celebrated Yoongi's birthday with him, but he was too tired to blow out the lights himself.

The gathered group shared many memories with Yoongi.

"I miss him..." Jimin whispered, his mood shifting.

"We all do Jim." Namjoon patted his back. Jimin nodded, taking a deep breath. "Taehyungie should date Jungkookie. Why don't they?" he mumbled. Namjoon glanced at Hoseok.

"You didn't hear this from me but on May 30, when it's been a year since Jungkook wrote his first letter, he's going to put his address for the first time and let Tae send a reply. He promised me he won't avoid him anymore. Don't tell him."

"That means Taehyungie finally can send back his letters!" Jimin exclaimed.

_
Authors note
I hinted this in chapter 2.5 ;)