21.5

Taehyung dragged himself to Jungkook and Hoseok's shared apartment after reading the letter. He had been working the whole day and now he has to take himself to another district in Seoul. Why couldn't Jungkook just stay at his apartment where there's no intruder— and where there's actually enough space for two people.

He took public transport, not wanting to call a driver from the company at this hour and letting them know he was meeting Kook. It was dark outside, meaning it would be hard for people to recognize the idol. He sat by the window of a bus, viewing the lights of the streets pass by as he was lost thoughts.

_

The bus reached its final stop which was just the street next to Jungkook's flat. Having no time to waste, he began walking, looking forward to seeing his new fluffy dog and bunny.

snap!

Taehyung noticed a light go off behind him and turned around to see a female quickly hiding. Is she stalking him? "Hey! Who are you? A fan?" He yelled out for the girl to hear, his voice soft yet hinting annoyance. He didn't have time for this— all he wanted was to see his boyfriend and to finally sleep.

The female gulped, nodding slowly as she left her hiding spot.

"Go home. It's dangerous to be out at this hour. Please do not take pictures of me without my approval when I'm not on my official schedule, it causes a lot of stress for me." Taehyung managed to stay well-mannered.

"I- I'm so sorry! I thought you wouldn't want to be disturbed." She apologized, bowing deeply several times.

"I don't, but I still would rather that than having people stalk me and spread my personal information" He spoke politely, not wanting to appear rude towards a fan despite how tired he may be. He prayed to the lords that she would not share this street for other fans to know where he visits. He didn't want Jungkook to be harassed if fans found out where he lives.

Another voice was heard shouting in the distance.

"Taehyung what are you doing? I could hear you all the way from my-... Oh."

_
Authors note

I'm scared to death. As said, I'm on a trip so I can't upload often. We drove on the Alpes and snake roads are scary as shit. Help me.