9.0

Jimin was back and Seoul and had a lot of work to catch up with.

He had a fairly great birthday. A lot of alcohol was involved, to forget the events of last week. Taehyung was once again asked about Jungkook and how he had lent him money at the funeral.

_

"Jimin it's not your fault it happened."

Namjoon tried to cheer him up. It was his birthday after all but he was a sobbing med once again.

"It was. I knew something was wrong, I could have helped him!"

"You already did all you could. He told you it wasn't your fault. You never did anything incorrectly he said. You were most likely the one who kept him going for so long."

"Hoseok had to see his dead body on the floor, he took pills... I did on the funeral for the preparation..."

Taehyung hugged Jimin, holding him close and comforting him as he ran his hands through his hair. "It's okay" he whispered and Jimin leaned onto him.

After a while, and after some drinks, Jimin finally had calmed himself and apologized for being dramatic. But he had understanding friends.

He decided to do what he liked to most, to cheer up, by teasing Taehyung. He poked the younger male.

"Did you and Jungkook fuck yet?"

It was going to be a long night for the youngest in the group of four.

_

Hoseok and Jungkook thought about Jimin's offer of moving to Seoul and time passed.

In every second letter Jungkook wrote, something bad happened. Mainly surrounding the school and regret about Yoongi. He never knew about his depression but was always grateful for what Yoongi did for him. He wishes he could return it.

The two friends became known in Busan. Both for their music and for having contacts with Jimin and Taehyung.

That's right. J-Hope and Seagull were making music and even though people didn't know their real identities, they were known in the city, featuring August D in some songs. Yoongi had told Hoseok that he could use the songs and samples he had made and Hoseok did so.

He still lives on in his music and their memories.

Jungkook did regret the name Seagull after a while but wasn't ready to reveal himself to the public yet. Not to Busan where he was just a bullied kid. He wanted to show Seoul who he was.