3.7

A middle-aged man was enjoying this peacefully quiet night in his hotel room. The view over Seoul he had out of his window was stunning.

"HOSEOK STOP IT!"

The stillness was disrupted by two idiots in the halls.

_

"Never! How could you do that?!"

"I don't know, I just got nervous?!" Jungkook responded as they walked down the hall to their rooms. "You should shut up. There are probably people trying to sleep."

"Fine" Hoseok huffed and opened the door to his hotel room. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight" Jungkook continued walking to his room, unlocked the door and walked inside. He threw off his shoes into the room and then thumped down on the bed. What Hoseok asked was a good question. Why did he do that?

_

"A little nervous, are you?

Jungkook nodded "I may be."

"Your friend told me so" Taehyung chuckled and signed his autograph so that he wouldn't forget that later. He wanted to talk with this fan who was currently glaring at his friend. "What's your name?"

The male looked at him, ignored his question and handed over a gift in a bag. "I hope you like it..." he mumbled. Taehyung tilted his head slightly and took it in his hand. The idol looked inside the bag and a huge grin appeared on his face. Fans squealed as they saw his iconic box smile.

"A D.va figurine?" he took up the Overwatch figurine from the bag and put it on the table. Jungkook nodded excitedly "I know you really like Overwatch. It's my favorite game as well!" Taehyung smiled and grabbed Jungkooks hand gently. "Thank you Jungkook."

The black-haired younger male seemed stunned. How did V know his name?

"Oh sorry, I overheard your name when you were in the line. Are you possibly JJK? Who sends me a letter each day?"

Crap. What should he answer? What would Taehyung do as he revealed himself? There was only one way of getting to know the answer. By telling him.

He nodded. "Yes, that's me." Then he panicked.

"IT WAS AN HONOUR MEETING YOU BUT I MUST LEAVE NOW!" Jungkook bowed quickly about three times and then rushed off the scene, grabbing Hoseok and exiting the building.

In the end, his stupid ass never got the answer and instead ended up humiliating himself more than necessary.