18.2

Jungkook had walked into the gift stores and gotten Taehyung a matching bunny headband. At first, the idol refused to wear one, but he gave in as Jungkook threatened he wouldn't wear it either. Usually, couples wore matching ones. But they are one now, right?

Unlike what Jungkook had expected, Taehyung had gone over the top to dress admirably for him. No mask or hoodie, no hiding who he was. He wanted to complain, but it wouldn't change anything since Tae couldn't care less if anyone caught them. Plus, he looked absolutely beautiful.

"So I made a list of each ride I want to go on!"

Taehyung suddenly searched among his pockets, trying to find the last minute list he made right before getting to the park. They stopped in their tracks as he searched. He eventually found it and reached it over to Jungkook. This dude has many pockets and tons of stuff in them. The younger swore he saw the Taehyung pick up some onions from them and eat. But that's something to question another day. Jungkook unfolded the paper and read the list in Taehyung's messy handwriting.

_

The Conquistador (That Viking boat thing)

Lotte's Hot-Air Balloon Flight (Not if Jungkook doesn't like heights)

Swing Tree

Giant Loop x2

Fantasy Dream

Gyro drop  (I don't care if Jungkook doesn't like heights, I'll go alone on this one if he doesn't)

Flume Ride

Drunken Basket (Like those Teacup things)

Camelot Carousel

Atlantis (Rollercoaster)

French Revolution x2 (Rollercoaster)

_

That was the first side of it.

Taehyung inspected the youngers face as he read it, unsure if Jungkook was a kind guy who liked roller coasters and such or not. There was no direct reaction from the younger which caused the other to try and explain himself. "I don't get a lot of days off, and never get to go to theme parks... So I kind of got excited about writing down the stuff I wanted to do-"

"34..."

"What?"

"THERE IS A 34 MINUTE LONG WAIT FOR FRENCH REVOLUTION. HURRY BEFORE MORE PEOPLE GETS IN LINE!!!" Jungkook sprinted off in the theme park. He was extremely excited that Taehyung likes the same roller coasters as himself. No offense but he thought that he would be a coward when it comes to rollercoasters. All worries left the youthful adults mind. A theme park was a great choice for a date after all!

Taehyung chuckled, watching the male run and seeing the bunny ears bounce. What a pleasant view. He quickly snapped out of it as Jungkook disappeared from his sight and hurriedly ran after him, doing his best to catch up with him.

It was going to be a long day.

_

Authors note

If you somehow missed it, bts actually went to Lotte World in a Run Episode. The one Hoseok.exe shut down on was The Conquistador. Everyone knows what Flume Ride is. They blew bubbles with gum in the Run episode on it. French Revolution was the rollercoaster and they were standing in front of the Camelot Carousel at the beginning of the episode.

I make my research :')

Things I've done research on for this story:

Overwatch Seasons

Korean Funerals

Korean districts and parks

Seoul Performing Arts

All months of 2017 and 2018 for letter dates

Lotte World