20.0

Taehyung was outside Jungkook's apartment. He would be lying if he said that he hadn't rushed there. To be honest, he had no idea what he was supposed to do as Jungkook opened the door. He hadn't thought this through, yet here he was, knocking carefully on the door.

A soft sob was heard on the other side of the door. Arrows were shot right through his heart as he realized. Soft steps were heard, getting louder and clearer as Jungkook made his way towards the door.

The door opened and the younger male stood in front of him. He was dressed in jeans and a hoodie, wiping away tears with the sleeve of it as he tried to hold back the tears threatening to fall.

"Jungkook... It's okay to cry."

Those words were the first ones to escape from Taehyung's lips as soon as he saw the other. He took a step inside and patted Jungkook's head. He shook his head though and dragged the male in. "I have pizza. Eat some with me."

Jungkook grabbed his hand and lead him to the kitchen where he had previously been sobbing alone while eating pizza. It reminded him of the old times when he was bullied.

Taehyung followed him in and sat down. This boy was on the verge of crying but instead decided to invite him to eat pizza. It was still visible how he was struggling as he cut a slice. It was better to solve the problem now instead of pushing it aside. He put his hand over Jungkook's to stop him. "I'm sorry..." he whimpered, biting down on his own lip to hold back sobs.

"Shh, you did nothing wrong." Taehyung pulled him into a hug, running a hand through Jungkook hair and playing with it since he knew he enjoyed it. He had learned that on their last date. "Tell me, what are you so afraid of? Are you blaming yourself that the pictures spread? I thought you were upset over that I revealed our relationship."

"I... It's both... But it's because of me you had to do that so I'm not mad at you..."

"Why is it a bad thing to reveal our relationship? Was it too soon?"

"No... It's just that the media is really harsh sometimes..."

_

Authors note

Is this good..? I for some reason couldn't focus while writing this. It's short because I parted it into two chapters so that I could have more to update with... Still longer than usual chapters.