3.5

Jungkook and Hoseok had arrived at the fansign.

The three males had taken the train to Seoul and then checked in on a hotel together but in separate rooms of course. Jungkook didn't like to share. Hoseok and Yoongi usually did, but Yoongi wanted privacy in case Jimin went with him to the hotel.
Back to talking about the fansign and not Yoongi's private life.

The two males were the only two males around. They were in the middle of a sea of fangirls and god Jungkook prayed there would come other guys. Otherwise, it would be obvious that he was J.J.K. He couldn't even imagine how embarrassed he would get.

Taehyung actually had a lot of male fans as well but they usually admired him from far away. Therefore about 93% of the people at his events were female fans.

It was, however, an hour before the event began. Surely more people would arrive before that.

Or at least that's what Jungkook hoped for.

_

The event began in a few minutes.

Jungkook was blessed. About 10 more guys had arrived under the past hour.

Some of the fangirls got really excited witnessing male fans and asked him and Hoseok tons of questions. Jungkook would have rathered being left alone, but Hoseok really enjoyed communicating with other fans. He got a great amount new friends and contacts on his snapchat. Hobi certainly was a sunshine and everyone around them could agree.

_

The crowd was huge. They were let in, and on the stage, there was one single man sitting on a table. He was ethereal. The soft locks in his silver hair, his light makeup, and satin shirt. Jungkook had never seen Taehyung in real life. He was now convinced that he was an angel.

The event started with V speaking to all the fans. They got in a line to meet him one by one and get his autograph as well have a small chat with him. Whenever a fan would take a bit time to get to him after the previous one, he would talk to the audience in his mic just for a minute before continuing to sign things and chat with the fan in front of him.

Time passed quickly and all Jungkook did was stare at the idol and capture pictures. All Hoseok did was panic together with other fans since, well, there were only five other fans before them. The younger didn't notice how close they actually were until he was next up.

"Jungkook, you're next!" Hoseok panicked as he told the younger. Both Taehyung and Jungkook looked up. Jungkook looked up from his phone and daydreams while Taehyung did from the paper he signed.

Jungkook? Could that be his name?

"WHat?! No way! Hobi, go before me!"

"Are you freaking out this late? Well, I don't mind being before you, but you'll still have to meet him after me. You can't avoid this moment from happening forever you know." Hoseok threw his hands in the air as he spoke, disappointed of his friend.

"I know.. Just go..." He commented and Hobi nodded, walking up to the idol. Jungkook watched him having a casual conversation together with his idol, both laughing and smiling.

Was he jealous? No way.