20.5

"Hnng... Tae why... Awake so early..?"

Jungkook mumbled, barely awake as he sat up in the bed, rubbing his eyes. He had slept comfortably with a warmth beside him, which he could cuddle. But at some point in the early morning, it disappeared, causing the male to wake up.

His boyfriend smiled apologetically towards him as he got up, giving him a quick morning kiss before heading to the bathroom. "Did you sleep well? I have to catch up with yesterdays work that I ditched for you. You'll be alright?"

The male nodded, yawning slightly. The ball of fur approached him, barking lightly.

"Oh and please take our baby on a walk as well~! I'm leaving the apartment keys at the door." Taehyung winked and quickly quit the room to get ready for work. A driver was already waiting outside. He hated that he had to leave this early— it was 5 am. But he had no other choice. He has to make sure to buy something Ironman or Overwatch related as an apology.

As he had finished all his morning tasks, Taehyung walked to the door, leaving the keys by the close table— just as he told Jungkook he would. He put some money beside it, thinking that maybe the younger could use it to treat himself while taking a walk with the dog. Or use it to treat the dog instead. A thought appeared in his head as he put down the bills.

It's been a while since he wrote a letter.

_
Authors note

Please keep voting and commenting? 💕 I really love all my active readers. Thanks for sticking by and showing me support.

 Thanks for sticking by and showing me support

(Me putting love and fluff into the story.)