21.10

Taehyung but down the note and sighed. Did he mess up again? Is he getting mad over something this small?

Jungkook hasn't returned in 30 minutes. Is that normal? Had something happened to him? Was he being paranoid?— Probably.

"Hey, Hoseok!"

"What...?"

"I know I told you to sleep but please watch Tannie. I'm going out to look for Jungkook." And with that, he walked out from the hall and quit the apartment.

It didn't take long for him to find Jungkook. He was sitting outside the apartment, right next to the door. He wasn't crying but seemed as if he was thinking over something important.

The younger male glanced up at his boyfriend, smiling weakly but not trading any words.

It was enough of a sign for Taehyung to sit down beside him and glimpse out over the street in the same way he did. It wasn't very pretty. An empty street in the outer parts of Seoul. At least it was quiet and peaceful compared to more central districts.

"Are you ok-"

Jungkook was quick to interrupt. He looked at Taehyung before leaning against his shoulder. "I'm just really possessive."

"Oh shut up. That's all?"

"Pardon?" The sudden change in his personality caught Jungkook off guard. Pardon was a word he learned from Namjoon.

"It was just teasing. I did nothing but you made a big deal out of it. Do you know all the things I've done for you? I lost half my fanbase, trying to protect you while coming out. I am getting threats, I'm almost losing my job which I love so much. Am I complaining? No. You on the other side make me go on Twitter and look evil once again, just because of a joke." Taehyung sobbed as he let it out. The fears and secrets he had kept locked the past weeks. The untold parts of his story. It wasn't just fluff and rainbows. He wasn't the first lgbt+ idol, but he was the first one to reveal his relationship to the public.

"I'm scared too. I keep making mistakes over and over. But let's be honest with each other instead of running away and hiding, please Jungkook. I promise I'll do the same."

"I... I promise. I'm sorry..."