16.3

"I miss Jin."

"Oh come on don't you text him all the time? He and Tae did finally got big roles, be happy for them! I'm also a great actor I should have gotten a role too!"

"Jimin. I still have nightmares from when you and Jin acted as lovers and you acted that you've held in a fart for yea-..."

"Did Jin also go with Taehyung?" Jungkook suddenly asked out of curiosity, glancing over at Namjoon and Jimin sitting across of him. They were at a small cafe, just chatting as any normal friends. Expect that they didn't really seem to have a normal conversation. Farts. He was glad he interrupted it.

"Yeah, he did. Didn't Tae tell you?" Jimin asked, giving his attention to Jungkook instead of Namjoon who was just complaining.

"No... We met each other and the next day he suddenly wrote that got a role and will be gone." Jungkook shrugged, taking a sip out of his coffee and acting as if it was no big deal. But Jimin noticed and hugged the younger. "We'll be here with you while he's gone, okay? Do you like Taehyung a lot already?"

Jungkook thought about it. Did he? He loved spending time with him. Just give them a simple answer, not your life story about love.

"Maybe."

Jimin smiled widely, ruffling Jungkook's hair. "That's good since he never stops talking about you. Tae likes you a lot so don't you dare go and find someone else because he's gone for some month. He's really worried about what you may do. Be a loyal man like Namjoon over here is for his prince~."

Hoseok sighed, sipping on his straw and only listening to the conversation. He was somewhat off and almost looked red. Strange.