14.8

The plan went well and just as planned. Taehyung used the main entrance so that he could see the fans one last time before leaving. Some were suspicious of why the idol was late out. Rumors spread. Jungkook was hiding, having a change of clothes as Taehyung opened the door to get in. A figure was visible but most assumed it was some staff.

"You look nice wearing other things than a white t-shirt." Taehyung pulled down the hood from Jungkook's head but letting him take off the mask himself. "There's no wonder why my fans recognized you. You're wearing the exact same outfit as last time and as in the viral video."

"Oh." Jungkook hasn't noticed and scolded himself mentally. He thought they only saw his face, not thinking about the clothes he had worn.

"You're lucky I like you." Taehyung joked as he hugged the plushie given to him by Jungkook. He had brought it with him, unlike the other gifts which were taken to his house right after the fansign had ended. "We're going to the cinemas. I thought I'd let you choose the movie." 

Jungkook rested against his arm on the car door, watching out at the dark, slightly rainy scenery outside. "I like Ironman" he commented without turning around to look at Taehyung.

"Ironman? That's not at the cinemas right now... I guess it'll be Infinity war then."

Jungkook did a 180° degree turn, his eyes shining out of excitement. "Really?! I've been wanting to watch that movie for the longest!" Taehyung chuckled, nodding approvingly, "Really." He earned himself a hug from the other.

"Won't people recognize you though if we go to any public places? Make rumors?" Jungkook glanced up, still resting against the older since he didn't seem to mind.

"Are you really one of my fans?"

"Huh? Of course I am?"

"Then you should know that I don't care about what others think of me and rumors. My manager might care slightly more than I do, as well as the staff. But honestly, as long as it doesn't hurt you or anyone I care about, then I don't care."