21.0

Jungkook opened the door, ready to leave the apartment for the walk with Yeontan. Taehyung's letter was touching. It was simple, yet well thought out and the male had put a lot of consideration into it— to make sure that Jungkook would have a great day without needing to think of the internets negative sides.

Big bags were stacked outside the door as he walked out. They were all to V. Stacks of fan mail and gifts. V really reads and respond to all of these? He picked a bag up and examined its contents. It's amazing how he finds the time. Jungkook was lucky.

He moved Yeontan out of the way, only to not crush the small dog, as he moved the bags into the apartment— he didn't want anything to happen to them and decided it was safer to leave inside. Taehyung can decide what to do with it as he gets back home.

_

The raven-haired male took a small stroll along the street together with Yeontan. Gangnam is a very busy street, not the best opinion for a peaceful walk. People seemed to recognize Jungkook the moment he left the apartment. It wasn't a shock to him considering he and Taehyung were on all headliners.

Flashes went off from various directions in the males eyes and he decided to pull up his hood, hoping he would be left alone.

His prayers were not answered.