25.0

In memory of
Min Yoongi

Please join us this Friday to visit the grave of our close friend.

-October 5th, 2018 at 5:00 pm.

-We will visit his grave followed by dinner.

We'll be expecting you.

_

"It's really been a year now?" Taehyung asked as he got dressed, buttoning his shirt. He glanced over at Jungkook who was doing the same but responded with a nod.

They wore formal clothes, but not like businessmen. More like going to an award show but without all the sparkle and happy colors. Jimin had wished that they wouldn't make the event too sad. It wasn't a funeral but a memorial to remember good things.

"I wish-"

"Save that talk until the actual memorial, will you?" Jungkook walked over removed a tie Taehyung had on his head, instead placing around Taehyung's neck. "You have all these expensive clothes and play around with them. Drunk people have their ties on their heads."

"Well, I'm drunk in love with you."

Smooth.

Jungkook gave him a long stare before tying his tie for him without responding, but his cheeks had tinted a shade of pink which spread to his hears. A small smile formed on his lips.

"I can tie it myself, honey." Taehyung tilted his head watching Jungkook smile for himself. Was it because of what he said that his smile had gotten so wide suddenly? Did he have the ability to make a boy smile this easily? It was priceless to watch.

"I'm doing it because I want to. It reminds me of a married couple."

_

_

"Hey kookie would you choose me or Yoongi?"

"Yoongi. He's much smarter than you and less cheesy."