13.2

"Deal."

Taehyung reached his arm out to place his hand on the glass of wine. He chugged it down and slowly put it down, but not letting go of his grip on it. He scrunched his face at the taste. Jungkook watched amusedly. This was a side of Taehyung no fan had witnessed. Something new to Jungkook.

"I'm paying and then we should leave." Taehyung quickly said, waving at any waiter around them.

_

Jungkook's way of spicing things up was very effective. Taehyung was tipsy and super clingy. It was amusing but at the same time, he felt somewhat guilty.

Actually, strike that, he was drunk too.

Two idiots were walking on the street, the younger and shorter one suggesting they'd go to an arcade, so they did. And they had a great time too. They were still conscious of their actions despite being slightly tipsy. They simply let go of worries and had fun together, beating all high scores in the arcade and buying all kind of unnecessary plushie shit.

Unfortunately, there was an end to everything.

The fun stopped as Taehyung was called to go home. He had a flight to Japan the next day and it was sure to say that he was in trouble.

"The deal we made. I'm saving my wish for the next time we meet Jeon." Taehyung hugged Jungkookgot help into his car. A driver and guard being there to well, do their jobs to drive for and watch over the idol.

"Alright. I'll write to yo-"

The door of the car was slammed shut by the guard who gave him a glare. The car drove away. Jungkook was left standing on the street with a bunch of plushies.