14.5

Jungkook was chatting with some fans which he managed to befriend. Some fangirls were actually super nice and they ended up chatting about all kind of things about V and their experiences at fansigns. Honestly, he enjoyed it more than expected and he had gotten a ticket for free.

"Jungkook"

A voice called out to him. He turned around and smiled widely as he saw he was next up, running up to the table Taehyung was sitting at. Last time, he ran away from V. This time, he ran towards him.

Jungkook signed for Taehyung to come closer to whisper something, which he did. He didn't want any of the other fans to hear their conversation.

"Thank you so much for the ticket, I had really fun here so far. I'm still broke so I couldn't get any better gift than another plushie... I'm sorry" he spoke in a hushed tone, handing over the bag with a plushie inside. It was from the same arcade they had visited together. The only one they hadn't won.

Taehyung smiled, ruffling the other males hair gently. His manager waving his hand to tell Jungkook that his time was up. He was getting ready to leave but Taehyung was quick to stop him. "You're not going anywhere until I'm done speaking, got it?"

Jungkook nodded slowly, staying where he was to listen to what he was about to say. He was getting anxious, hearing some fans curse at him, questioning why he was staying longer than allowed.

"Thank you for the gift. Money isn't everything Jungkook." The younger nodded, understanding. "After the fansign has ended, I want you to stay. We're going on another date tonight."

"That's not how it works, usually you ask-"

Taehyung put his hand over Jungkook's mouth, making him shut up. "It's because I'm not asking. It's my reward for the deal we made last time. I drank the alcohol, and you'd do what I asked you to." His action and response made Jungkook smile and laugh lightly as Taehyung had removed his hand. His bunny smile was one of the most precious things the idol witnessed.

"I promise, I'll stay and wait for you"

And with that, Jungkook finally left the stage and the fansign continued.