15.0

"It's getting late, isn't it?" Jungkook looked up at the sky, seeing glimpses of some stars, as well as the moon reflecting light. "I should head back home. Hoseok is probably worried. That is if he's not still with Jimin."

"You live too far away. I live pretty close by. I was thinking that maybe you'd like to stay over at my place?" Taehyung asked, biting his own lip slightly, hoping his plan worked.

"You don't share a flat with someone else do you?"

"Woah Jungkook do you want to be all alone with me~?"

He earned himself a soft push on his side and a slightly annoyed, but also embarrassed side of Jungkook.
"Shut up, no. I'm just tired of people like Hoseok and want some peace and quiet for once."

Taehyung nodded, understanding since he once shared a flat with Namjoon. Things in there broke each day.

"So where do you live?"

"Gangnam, really close from here. Don't you know that by writing all those letters?"

"I thought it wasn't your official address but that it got sent through different places..."

"I'm disappointed but not surprised."

_

Authors note

I've decided the main plot of the story for my next ff! It's gonna be Taekook ya'll so I hope that some of you will read it as it gets published (no idea when since I still have lots of work on with it).

Question is the other ships...

Sope?

or

Yoonmin?

(I promise Yoongi won't die in it this time.)