19.0

The Mon studio is a quiet place where lots of masterpieces are made. The owner of the studio is a musical genius. His capability of writing lyrics full of metaphors, but also to tell a story, is what amazes the people in Seoul. He works with legendary artists from various places in the world, yet he makes sure to help his friends out too.

Taehyung was chilling in the studio, listening to Namjoon's different suggestions for his next song. He always loved working together with his friend and learn from him. Taehyung looked up to the older male.

"You have a really unique voice Tae. You can pull off any kind of songs but if you want something that really sounds good with your voice, I think you should do something like this." Namjoon spun his chair around, writing something on his computer. The clicking sound from the keyboard was satisfying to listen to until a track suddenly played. It reminded Taehyung of R&B and he really enjoyed the sound of it.

The peaceful atmosphere was ruined by the sound of a phone ringing.

Taehyung searched in his pockets for his phone, on the sofa before finding it and checking who was calling him at a time like this.

"You have a really shitty ringtone. Did you really pay for that?" Namjoon was clearly pissed, but so was Taehyung at the comment he made.

"Shut up, Jungkook is calling."