19.1

"I'm so sorry Tae..."

Jungkook spoke, his voice distressed.

Someone had spread the pictures of him and Taehyung from his private twitter account. He was panicking and decided to call Taehyung and be honest since he finally had gotten his number. Jungkook prayed that Taehyung wouldn't be mad, dump him. He didn't mean for this to happen, he really loved the other and wouldn't want to hurt his image since he still looked up to V and wanted to see more of the idol.

Oh god, what if he'd be banned from going to events like fansigns. The staff clearly hates him already-

"Sorry for what?"

Oh. He had probably not seen the articles and rumors yet. There's no surprise if he hadn't since it took him a whole day before he found out that he was reported missing. Should he tell him? It's probably better than him finding out himself later.

"You know those pictures of us on my twitter account... They somehow got leaked and shared. There are articles and rumors everywhere I'm so sorry. What should I do? Do you want me to delete the photos? My account?"

There was no response from the other. He was probably thinking, which Jungkook understood. Or, he was holding himself from cursing at the younger. He had messed up real big this time and it would probably not slip away as easily as last time. They would need a great strategy.

_

Twitter
@/kth_twt just tweeted.

_

"Don't worry about it. I got this. Love you lots kook but I'm kind of busy right now so I've gotta go. Bye~!"

Taehyung ended the call. Jungkook was grateful to the lord that he didn't get mad. Did he have a backup plan that quickly? Or was it that. He decided to check out the post V suddenly made under their call.

_
Authors note

_Authors note