6.2

Taehyung took a sip out of his juice while the other males in front of him drank alcohol. Jimin, Jin, Namjoon and he were hanging out together to celebrate.

"So how has life been? What have I missed out?" Jin asked. The friends rarely got to hang out unless it was in matters of work. They didn't either speak about many personal things.

Taehyung shrugged since nothing particular happened in his life. His days were long and filled with work. He didn't have much time to hang out with friends, date or have much fun in general. Sure, his profession was fun, but also stressful. What he enjoyed the most was the fanmail he got. Jungkook. No. Just fanmail in general. He quickly shook the idea out of his head.

"Yoongi has been different lately."

Everyone glanced up at Jimin. "That's your boyfriend, right?" Jimin nodded at Jin's question, the mood suddenly getting more serious among them.

"When I last was in Busan, he began talking about how he's tired of trying and fighting. He said he loves me, but not himself. And you know, I got really worried. He has tried to commit before..." the male fiddled nervously with his fingers as he spoke. "He's been... More depressed lately."

"I'm sure it'll be alright. Stay by his side and support him." Namjoon commented. He had experience with the subject. "It's hard when you don't love yourself."

Jimin nodded and decided to change the subject and talk about Taehyung instead. "Taehyung has a crush on Jungkookie~!" he teased and immediately got a drink spat on him as Taehyung almost choked.

"I don't."

"You do. You think he's cute."

"So what if I think he's cute? It doesn't mean I have a crush on him."

"Oh please. You even came out as bisexual to the public because of him!"

Namjoon and Jin laughed as they watched the pair argue. To them, it was obvious who was speaking the truth.

"I was planning on coming out way before I met him! Besides, I've only met him once on a fansign and an idol can't date a fan."

"He won't be a fan anymore when you date him. He'll be your boyfriend~."

Taehyung was about to fight back but Namjoon put his hand on his shoulder to calm him. "Taehyung. If Jungkook is someone capable of keeping secrets from the public, then go for it."