14.9

The two males had entered the cinemas, making a small scene as Jungkook was acting bratty. He didn't want to cause rumors for V. So he had simply put on a mask but was still recognized.
Not too many recognized him though and no one knew who Jungkook was.

The movie had been great. They had shared a big popcorn together. Both were disappointed by the ending and once again made a scene while leaving the cinemas as they bickered about it.

Jungkook and Taehyung ended up walking together in the Han River Park in Seoul, the street lights guiding their way.

_

"Jungkook-ah. What do you aim to be as an idol? What are your biggest dreams?"

"As an idol..?" he let the question wander through his thoughts, not really sure himself. "I once wanted to join a group. Hoseok, Yoongi and I could have built a small underground group. We had plans for it since we all were interested in music. But that never happened..."

"I'm sorry."

"I want to sing and dance though. Maybe rap and produce some music myself. I'm good at drawing too but that doesn't really help to be an idol..."

"You're great at a lot of things."

"I want to be an idol who inspires others and helps them through struggles. I think that will be my goal."